Plans API generates modders a very flexible API containing in their own mods to customize the generation of instant structures. This mod creates Minecraft structures by using a rules-based engine . A JSON file, called a Plan consists of all the properties and rules constructing a specific structure.
The Plan file can be very simple and straight-forward to a very complex set of Plans that replaces blocks, gives support rules, connectors, conditions, spawners and chests.
- Rules-based generation
- Easy to read and modify JSON files
- Caching System for quicker access and rendering
- In-memory Database for Plan grouping and categorizations. No more need for complex directories to organize files.
- Build Sets! Group Plans together to form larger structures. Swap components or use the same component multiple times.
- Structural Support Rules. Blocks can be set to either provide support or require support or both. If the block doesn’t receive enough support, it is not built. Great for creating ruins and/or dungeons.
- Conditional Rules. Block construction if based on conditions of existing world blocks. Ex. If world block is water, build stone brick, else don’t build block at all.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Plans API from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Plans API Download Links: