About PixelCinema Resource Pack
This “Texture Pack” will let you to make greenscreens/bluescreens/redscreens, wich can be used for videos as chroma keyed backgrounds. (Also this is for ALL texture packs.)
Watch the 2 videos, and read the text files inside the zip file for more information, help and tutorial!
Hope you will like it!
PixelCinema Resource Pack
How to install PixelCinema Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download PixelCinema Resource Pack
For 1.8, 1.7