PearlTP allows players to teleport, at the cost of Enderpearls.
PearlTP only has one command:
- /ptp <target> or <x> <y> <z>
- An online player ? /ptp kdude63
- A set of coordinates ? /ptp 1 67 54
- The player’s bed ? /ptp home
As well as only one permission:
#The number of pearls it costs to teleport
#How far players can teleport using coordinates
#Allow players to teleport to other players?
- 1.0 ? Initial Release
- 1.1 ? Added bed teleportation
- 1.2 ? Added configurable maximum distance for coordinate teleports
- 1.2.2 ? Reworked plugin from scratch, added metrics, updated for 1.6.4, and maximum teleportation distance now applies to all teleports. (Not just coordinate teleports.) Configuration is the same.
Honestly, I only collect these statistics out of pure curiosity and possibly bragging rights.
All the data that is collected can be viewed by clicking that graph below.
If you aren’t okay with this, then by all means opt out of it from the config in the “Plugin Metrics” folder.
PearlTP Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links