Have you ever wanted your own Parkour Map? Well with this really cool Parkour Command Block, you can have one be built for you in front of your very eyes.
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Parkour Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
For Minecraft 1.9.x