Paintbrush Mod is a Minecraft mod and very unique and suitable for those who like creativity and painting. Because this mod allows the player paint on blocks. To use effectively and maximize the features of this mod, you need to know the features of this mod are as follows:
- There are 2 different items, the paintbrush and the paint scraper
- There are also 12 different colors of the paintbrush
- Right-clicking on a block with the paintbrush to paint on it
- Changing the size by holding shift and scrolling
- The same goes for the paint scraper
- There are no recipes yet.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install LLibrary.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Paintbrush Mod download Links: