Packing Tape Mod is a fantastic mod in Minecraft that permits player to carry out things around their world. It turns into easy way to pick up a chest full of items and transfer it to another place.
Read more: Move Plus Mod
The following TEs are blacklisted by default:
- Command Blocks: Security concern: moving command blocks may allow things to happen that shouldn’t happen.
- End Portal blocks: Security/gameplay concern: Moving end portal blocks could cause issues.
- Mob Spawners: Balance concern: moving block spawners can be cheaty and should be reserved to hard-to-obtain methods.
- Player Skulls: They don’t have an ItemBlock form, and can be moved away easily regardless, so no point.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Note blocks, Signs: No point in packing them (except the sign, which my also be a security concern).
How to use:
- Craft the tape with string, paper and slime balls in any crafting grid (shapeless).
- Right-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, ?) to pack.
- Harvest the box to carry it around, and place it in its target location.
- Right-click on a packed block to unpack.
- Note: Sneaking while placing the block will disable the rotation system while unboxing.
Allowing the tape to pack mob spawners:
Add the mob spawner tile entity class to the whitelist section of the config file:
S:blacklist < >
S:whitelist < net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityMobSpawner >
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Packing Tape Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2