Overcross Map creates a mission which you have to take control of a pawn to conquer 20 levels by turning every block to red stained clay by running over it with your pawn. Throwing the labeled blocks with your throw key to move your pawn.
The difficulty increases gradually due to each level. Finish all 20 levels to complete the map. Each block the pawn steps on has different effects.
How to Install
- Download the OverCross Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for OverCross Map:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2