Ore Endermen Mod gives you a way to collect ores without having to do any mining by adding 7 new endermen which will spawn in the end. They all drop a special pearl, corresponding to the type of ore they resemble. Smelting the pearl, will award you a generous number of ore, depending on the type of pearl you smelt. However be careful. The Endermen are very protective with their treasures. If you want to take them for you, you are going to have to face the Endermen first. Their health is much bigger depending on the rarity of their ore, and all of them will also do more than double the damage to you than a normal enderman does. (Hard mode + No Armor = 1 hit K.O.)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Ore Endermen Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.