What is OpenBlocks Mod?
A fun mod with a lot of different and interesting toys! OpenBlocks Mod is a new open source mod that introduces a variety of ideas into Minecraft, including hang gliders, elevators, awesome multiblock tanks, graves, paints, cranes, liquid XP, cartographers, trophies and more!
OpenBlocks Mod Wiki:
This mod is an optional client-side mod that?ll allow users to listen to mp3 and aac streams from the OpenBlocks radio. Don?t worry ? if the user doesn?t have this mod installed, they simpily won?t hear the stream. Players might consider installing the optional mod NotEnoughCodecs, if they want to use the Radio to stream music from internet radio stations in the game.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the OpenBlocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
OpenBlocks Mod Download Links: