Simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to 1.10.2 and 1.8.9
Crafting is the same.
In Creative its located on the Elevator Mod Tab.
It can have blocks between them, you can also have multiple on the same X and Z.
Hope you like it !
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the OpenBlocks Elevator Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
OpenBlocks Elevator Mod Download Links: