It adds a few new weapons, tools and armor and is largely based around Obsidian and Nether Quartz. So rather than rambling on the first thing you need to know is that to get started with this mod you will need to get yourself some Obsidian and cook it ? yes that’s right ? cook it !
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ObsidCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.