Like the name suggests, No Mouse Parkour Map prevents players from using a mouse. In this map, you have to access to WASD keys to control your characters, which is extremely difficult.
Currently, the map comes with ten different themed levels. It’s worth mentioning that each level has its own unique theme and gets gradually more challenging. Although it features with definitely challenging gameplay, this map promises to be one of the most fun maps available in Minecraft that we highly recommend you play. It supports multiplayer.
- Render Distance MUST be at 12 chunks. (Breaks redstone if you don’t)
- FOV should be at higher than 90.
- No using /kill
- Don’t cheat (unless you have to)
- This map was made by appleguy010 and FantomLX.
- We recommend playing in 1.10.2 with Optifine installed because this map can get laggy on older computers (not required).
How to install No Mouse Parkour Map for Minecraft
- Download No-Mouse-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for No Mouse Parkour Map
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2