No Mouse Parkour Map is a unique parkour map where thanks to command blocks, it locks your mouse so you can’t move left to right! You thought you were good at parkour?
What about now that you can only use WASD?
This Map has Easter eggs, made by a crazy map creator who likes chocolate milk and Doritos and has ten different themed levels that get gradually more challenging.
This map is multiplayer compatible
- Render Distance MUST be at 12 chunks. (Breaks redstone if you don’t)
- FOV should be at higher than 90.
- No using /kill
- Don’t cheat (unless you have to)
- This map was made by appleguy010 and FantomLX.
- We recommend playing in 1.10.2 with Optifine installed because this map can get laggy on older computers (not required).
How to install No Mouse Parkour Map for Minecraft
- Download No-Mouse-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for No Mouse Parkour Map
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2