No Cubes (Smooth Terrain) Mod improves Minecraft’s blocky look. It smooths the natural blocks like grass and stone (so it doesn’t affect buildings) and adds some random distortion to it.
Press ‘O’ when in game and disable auto stepping.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the No Cubes (Smooth Terrain) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.