Nintendo Mod is in progress. Currently, the mod basically implements 25 consoles which might be items or blocks. Once installing this mod, you will learn that some consoles are items whereas others are blocks including 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii, Wii U & Switch.
Additionally, perhaps the highlight feature of these consoles is related to the advanced model which is used to design all consoles. This model utilizes the “glScaled” code to change the size of the shapes and give it more style. In the future there will be more intriguing features added. Hope that you like it!
- GameBoy Color
- Wii U
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nintendo Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2