Mystical Agriculture Mod enable players to engage their orchards more than collecting food. It is useful to acquire minerals, material resources and special seeds boosting these resources. Your own gardens can create even mobs and zombies. Specially, this mod provides a new mineral resource “Inferium” for your game and permits you to craft weapons with 5 levels, tools and pieces of armor among some other objects.
- Resource Crops for many materials.
- Resource Crops for many mobs.
- 5 tiers of tools.
- 5 tiers of armor.
- Fun stuff.
- Highly configurable.
- More fun things to come.
- First you are going to want to go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Next you are going to want to create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- You are also going to want to make some Inferior Inferium Seeds for another source of Inferium Essence. You can upgrade the Inferium Seeds by surrounding them in the next tier essence.
- You can also get Inferium Essence by killing mobs.
- Normal resource seeds require some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- To upgrade the tier of essence, you will need an Infusion Crystal.
- Mob seeds require chunks of their respective mob. To obtain these you must kill the monsters with a Soulium Dagger. The drop chance is shown in the tooltip of the chunk.
- Experience chunks are obtained from killing hostile mobs.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium – Supremium essences.
- These require Essence Ingots and Cores.
- You can re-claim the cores of the tools/armor at any point by crafting the item with a Core Remover. (The item will be destroyed in the process)
- Wearing a full set of Supremium Armor enables you to fly. (Configurable)
- Note: You can disable the armor/tools module in the ‘Gear’ section of the config file.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mystical Agriculture Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mystical Agriculture Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2