MrCrayfish’s Painting Mod is an absolutely engaging mod that you’ll love using, especially if you are a big fan of decorating mod.
This mod features variety of paintings to decorate your house. One highlight feature of the mod is that you can paint your own masterpiece and hang it up in your house. Although the interface of paintings has some simple color, it promises to make your house more fantastic.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Painting Mod 1.11.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MrCrayfish’s Painting Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2