MPUtils Mod brings useful tools to Mod Pack Developers. Tools like giving users the ability to see your change logs from a simple tab based menu located in the Main menu and In-game Menu Selection. This mod is meant to just an extension of your already awesome mod-pack to become an epic mod-pack.
- New Customization Quick Commands Feature. Allows for quick selection of your most used commands. Default Key ‘P’
- Change Logs located in main menu/ In-game Menu
- All Features can be show or hidden
- New Command to get the block id of what your looking at.
- New Command to get item/block ids of what your holding, can do up to 9 items at once.
- Many More Features are planned — Shhhh they are secret.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MPUtils Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
MPUtils Mod Download Links: