This is the continuation of one of the favorite mods from old times and developed by Jiraiyah, More Pistons.
- The mod now don?t need the gollum lib, honestly, only needed a new constructor for blocks and made the creative tab within the mod and there is no more dependencies for another mod being added to the folder !
- In game configuration change, yah i added the support for new forge?s ability to change the configs from inside the game?s main menu mod section.
- Restructured the whole mod?s packages and the places the class files where, more following the pahimar?s structure because that is a good one, removed Recipes, Blocks and Entity registration from the main mod class to their separate classes each. This gave me more flexibility on configuring the mod blocks by config file.
- Added few missing recipes for the pistons
- Added complete config ability, now you have ability to disable one or each piston or the whole category of pistons from the config file
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the More Pistons Mod 1.7.10 by Jiraiyah from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.