More Health Mod aims to complete overhaul of the health system. Gain more health (hearts) in heart containers made from 4 heart pieces found in most chests and dropped by bosses and get health through experience. The starting hearts (set it at 3 for Zelda nostalgia!) and max hearts (caps at 30 hearts!) can be totaly customize. In addition, player can also customize the level ramp including the levels they get health at. Overall, players are able to choose to enable/disable the heart items mode and RPG mode.
New HUD Options:
- 1) Disable More Health?s custom HUD in case you are using another mod that has it?s own heart HUD.Look in the config file for the option ?custom HUD? and disable it! (Set it to false). Be sure to run minecraft at least once with the update so the new options generate.
- 2) Minimal HUD added: When you have more hearts that the 10, the number next to the hearts will increase, signifying you are on the next ?row? of hearts. 1= first row, hearts 1-10. 2= second row, hearts 11-20. 3= third row, hearts 21-30.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the More Health Enhanced Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.