Monument Valley is an interesting map that has been inspired from the game Monument Valley. If you have ever played Monument Valley, you will surely be familiar with all things in Monument Valley. It features an enormous terrain with houses and many ships by HyperionHydra. Enjoy it!
How to install Monument Valley Map for Minecraft:
- Download Monument-Valley-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Monument Valley Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2