Monster Parkour Map manages to add four different levels into Minecraft. Rather than requiring players to jump around and inside a giant Blaze like other normal maps, this map forces players to deal with mobs to get through the map successfully such as Creepers, Skeletons and so on.
Especially, in this map you don’t have to eat. Well this feature gives you so much convenience while doing Parkour. Many unique things will be listed belows.
The map has four levels:
- NO LAG (even on slower computers)
- Multiplayer Compatible
- The feature of a race if you want to your friend(you can race for the button at the end because If it is pushed it will kill all the Monsters there so you can tell who won easy peasy!)
This map will take from 15 to 30 minutes to complete.
How to install Monster Parkour Map for Minecraft:
- Download Monster-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Monster Parkour Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2