Mission Canine Rescue Map is an incredible adventure map in Minecraft map. The objective of this map can be figured out simply by reading its name. This map takes place in a city’s population of dogs and your mission is to stop the poison that Evil Professor Ramsbottom has spread across town. The evil spoiled all of the supply of dog food and the worse thing is that after eating the food, all the dogs suffers from symptoms such as mutation, severe sickness and, alike your dog Rudolf, unstoppable hovering. To end up that, you must accompany and try to figure out the antidote to the poisonous dog food. Although I have to take a really long time to complete this map, with its features you should definitely consider trying this one out.
- Unique forms of parkour such as levitation parkour, magma block parkour and radioactive blocks parkour.
- Two boss fights in the final level! See if you can defeat Dr. Ramsbottom’s mutant husk bodyguards, and, if possible, himself?
- Around 7 to 15 minutes of gameplay, depending on your skill?
- Animated signs! I made those in the lobby as a special feature
How to install Mission Canine Rescue Map:
- Download the Mission Canine Rescue Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Mission Canine Rescue Map
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2