A collaboration between SethBling & Cubehamster. Missile Wars is a vanilla Minecraft mini-game where you launch missiles to destroy your opponent’s portal, while defending your own! Launch missiles by right clicking on the ground with missile eggs to launch missiles to the opponents portal and shield. Use any means to destroy incoming missiles. A combination of: Slimeblock Flying Machine, TNT Explosions, Parkour, PVP & Bomb Defusal. If you run it on a server make sure you have commandblock enabled. To join teams switch to gamemode 2 and walk into the join team portals.
- Support for teams up to any amount of players
- 5 Unique survival friendly TNT missiles
- Defensive Items
- Destroyable playing field
- Win detection and automatic map reset
- State of the art game lobby
- Allows player to late join running games
- Spectator mode
- Admin console where you can adjust game settings
- 3 Types of gamemodes
- 9 Adjustable settings
- Manual map reset
- Allows admins to display current game settings
- SUDDEN DEATH
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Credits: SethBling, CubeHamster