Minevolution Map is one of map in Minevolution which is a game without boundaries. It became the madness it is now before it was an experiment to see how powerful the efficiency enchantment could get. Minevolution consists of breaking an infinite stone to buy better tools and gather better resources through trades. You level up in your resources and jewels without ever having to leave the same place from the moment where you fist break the stone, to the point you hire the most experienced miners of their time.
- The adamantium pickaxe is really really fast, breaking 50 stones per second. Sometimes it’s so quick that not even the game can calculate it properly and the stone becomes invisible. Don’t worry, you can reset the stone in the options corner, along with some other things.
- With the adition of the Auto-deposit, i must warn you that any depositable item will be deposited, weather you can withdraw them or not.. They aren’t gone, just unreachable until you unlock that part of the bank. So use it wisely!
How to install:
- Download the Minevolution Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.