What is MineBattles?
This mod adds 3 military units so far. They are the knight, soldier, and archer. They attack mobs and can follow you. If you right click them, then they will follow you or protect an area. There is a block added called the Battle Block. You use the battle block to spawn the soldiers.
When you right click on the block, it will open a screen showing 3 buttons. You need iron ingots to spawn these mobs. The Mobs are all wearing some armor. So, you can take them to battles with other mobs! You can also battle enemies with them!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MineBattles Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
MineBattles Mod Download Links: