The MinePainter mod allows you to take various blocks within Minecraft, and sculpt them into whatever shape you want. With the well designed chisel mechanics, this mod is delightful to use, and I highly reccommend it to anyone who has ever expressed interest in the Little Blocks Mod before, as this mod is much better.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mine Painter Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.