MicroblocksMicroblocks allows you to place smaller-sized blocks (player heads) for decorative reasons. There’s plenty to choose from, and they can easily be accessed.
With more than one hundred smaller blocks
, Microblocks uses player heads to provide small little additions to your build. This plugin was inspired by XPD, and the heads were found with the help of /r/Minecraft, and various other sites.
- /mb ? Lists all microblocks (permission: mb.use)
- /mb <block> ? Spawns a microblock (permission: mb.use)
- /skull <self/playername> ? Spawn player heads (permission: mb.skull)
- /microblocks, /miniblocks: aliases of /mb
- /head, /playerhead, /ph; aliases of /skull
That’s all there is to it. There’s no configuration or anything; I wanted this to be as lightweight as possible. If any of the heads have been changed, or you have found more that you wish to add, please let me know, and I will update it accordingly.
Microblocks Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links