This mod allows players to collect items, refine them and use them to heal themselves and others on or off the battlefield.
The New Plants:
Six new plants spawn around the world.
Plants are now a renewable resource so find them, transplant them and just wait for them to grow!
Note: In the config there is an option that will only allow plants under glass to grow. It’s named Greenhouse mode.
- Aloe Vera
The New Items:
Most of these items are tiered, meaning you’ll have to refine one item to obtain the next and so on. The harder the item is to make, the more useful it is during gameplay. i.e.a silk bandage will heal more than a linen bandage.
- Spool of Linen Fibers
- Spool of Silk Fibers
- Sheet of Linen Cloth
- Sheet of Wool Cloth
- Sheet of Padded Cloth
- Sheet of Silk Cloth
- Linen Bandage
- Wool Bandage
- Padded Bandage
- Silk Bandage
- Aloe Soaked Silk Bandage
- Chamomile Soaked Silk Bandage
- Echinacea Soaked Silk Bandage
- Garlic Soaked Silk Bandage
- Ginseng Soaked Silk Bandage
If you also download and install SweetTea!, another mod of mine, you can also use all of these herbs to create New Teas!
Note: The following only applies if you have SweetTea! installed.
- All plants can be brewed into teas
- All teas can be sweetened. (Yup I live in the Southern part of the US.)
The Bandage Blocks:
These can of course be used as storage, but if you want some fast healing in battle then you’ve found it! Place one of these bad boys on the ground near your combat zone and use the bandages contained inside by right-clicking them. Better than switching from your sword to bandage and back again, eh? Just don’t right click them if you’re still holding another bundle. It won’t work.
- Bundle of Linen Bandages
- Bundle of Padded Bandages
- Bundle of Wool Bandages
- Bundle of Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Aloe Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Chamomile Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Echinacea Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Garlic Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Ginseng Soaked Silk Bandages
The New Recipes:
This is a list of almost every recipe that I’ve added to the game. For those that aren’t shown, they should be
easily discovered by using similar item recipes as templates.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the MedicCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.