As the name implies, Map Maker’s Tab Mod proves to be an effective mod for Map makers. It will allow them to implement vanilla blocks without a creative tab into its own tab. You can see other useful easier map making mod: KeyEffects Mod. Hope that you can utilize it successfully.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Map Maker’s Tab Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2