MalisisSwitches Mod is simple wireless redstone switches.
Screenshots and Recipes:
Green dust that comes from redstone with a bit of emerald. Makes the redstone wireless.
A simple switch that can control the redstone current from a distance.
A tool that can link a Switch with the blocks it’s supposed to control. First right click the switch with the PowerLinker, then right click blocks you want the redstone current to be applied to. You can unlink locations by sneak-right clicking previously linked blocks. The tool also allows the weilder to see the links between the switches and the blocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install MalisisCore.
- Download the MalisisSwitches Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
MalisisSwitches Mod Download Links: