It brings an interesting way for players to create & shape there own economies on a server. This mod is designed to be used on servers. Since the players not only create the coins, but they also Buy and sell with them.
What does the mod add to Minecraft?
Coins. And lots of them. Players shape the economy by devloping there own coins and then putting ‘marks’ on them. As that players coin is used more often in trading, you may begin to find a certain ‘mark’ being used in all trades.. thus influnceing trades. One player can thus end up making a HUGE diffrence in the cost of items. by flooding the market with more of his MARKED coins, or only creating a few. Any player can create there own coins with there own unuqie marks to identify them. It can be fun to watch how rival ‘bankers’ end up shapeing the economy on your server.
Advice For Players:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Maker’s Mark: The Minter’s Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.