Mailbox Mod upgrades a mailing system in Minecraft. Use directions are listed below
- Send mail, packages and items in it to a friend everywhere in the map in multiplayer servers.
- A straightforward and stand alone no frills attached postal system for your server.
- Write a letter by right click with an Unwritten Letter in your hand to popup the writing interface.
- Attach any items (up to 4 stacks of 64) and write the mailbox’s title you’d like in the top most field and click Sign to produce a Written Letter (with some handy popup info) that can be popped into any mailbox to prompt delivery.
- Delivering each hour
- The next pickup’s time is shown in each mailbox GUI.
- Read a letter received and retrieve any attachments by right click with a Written Letter in hand.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Mailbox Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.