Macro/Keybind Mod 1.7.2
- Ridiculously easy to use! Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No memorizing key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else! Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly. Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ?n drop.
- Multiple configurations. Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor. Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters. Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting! Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
- Custom GUIs! Create your own custom GUI and hook up your macros for instant in-game menus
Auto-populate towns, homes, friends
To bind keys:
- In-game, simply press [SNEAK KEY]+GRAVE (change the key in the options if this doesn’t work for you) and you will be prompted to press a key.
- Press the key you would like to bind or click it on the on-screen keyboard
- Enter the chat command (including the / at the start), separate multiple commands with pipe ?|?
- Press ENTER to save the keybind, press ESC to cancel it. To edit a keybind repeat the same process.
To use keybinds:
- If the key doesn’t have any other function (eg. it is not bound to any other built-in command or function) then just press the key
- If the key is bound to another function (such as the WASD keys or T,I etc) press your [MACRO ACTIVATE] key (as you set in the options) followed by the key.
- Alternatively if the key is bound to another function press [MACRO OVERRIDE]+[KEY] (again, you can set this in the Controls screen)
Advanced keybinding features:
To get started using the mod, you can find an list of commands and keycodes and guide to the other features in the mod in the readme.txt
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .litemod file for your version of minecraft and save it into your ?mods? folder (create the ?mods? folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced configuration of any mods which add custom keys
Changes for 0.10.02
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2 (seriously, recoding it from scratch might have been easier)
- Fixed broken help display in conditional event macros
- Fixed broken help display in ?simple gui? mode
- Outgoing chat splitter now trims leading and trailing whitespace on partial messages
- UCASE and LCASE commands returns string converted to upper and lower case respectively
- No more custom controls GUI, plug in to the new 1.7 controls GUI and consolidate some options (?direct mode? setting now accessible via controls list)
- Added abiility to support environment variables that are arrays, used for RESOURCEPACKS and SHADERGROUPS
- Removed TEXTUREPACK and RESOURCEPACK
- Added RESOURCEPACKS command which takes comma-separated list of pack identifiers
- Addded RESOURCEPACKS environment variable which contains comma-separated list of current resource packs
- Addded RESOURCEPACKS array environment variable which contains active resource packs as an array
- Added SHADERGROUPS array environment variable containing the names of all available shader groups
- Added SHADERGROUP environment variable containing the name of the currently selected shader group
- Added SHADERGROUP command to select a specific shader group, accepts the group name, file name or full path:
SHADERGROUP(+); // Select next shader
- Added RECORDVOLUME, WEATHERVOLUME, BLOCKVOLUME, HOSTILEVOLUME, NEUTRALVOLUME, PLAYERVOLUME, AMBIENTVOLUME environment variables containing current volume settings
- VOLUME command now accepts second parameter to specify the sound category eg.VOLUME(50,?WEATHER?)
- FOG command can now accept a numeric argument which is the chunk distance to select (also still supports ?far?, ?tiny? etc.)
- Chat filter now built in and uses different scripting context to the main scripting engine to prevent use of potentially fatal commands
- onSendChatMessage event added
- GETID supports minecraft-style relative locations by prepending tilde to coords
- KEY supports ?screenshot? and ?smoothcamera?
- KEYUP, KEYDOWN and TOGGLEKEY support ?playerlist? and ?sprint?
- All numeric item and block IDs removed
- Item and block IDs and commands which require them will now require item names instead
- Added ITEMID and TILEID commands to get legacy IDs of items and tiles respectively from their names.Note that these commands are temporary to allow a smoother transition to the 1.7 system and will be removed in 1.8 when numeric ID’s are completely removed from the game
Example usage: #oldid = ITEMID(?golden_sword?);
- Added ITEMNAME and TILENAME commands to get the new name identifiers for items and tiles respectively from their legacy IDs.
- Label controls can now accept a fully-expandable value for their ?binding? instead of just a single var name
- SERVERNAME now contains the save name in single player
- Macros config screen accessible via the liteloader config panel as well
- CONTAINERSLOTS environment variable containing the number of slots in the currently open container
- Added CHUNKSUPDATED environment variable
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4 and tweak system 1.8
- Large internal overhaul of the events system, might be bugs please let me know.
- API Version to 13, now supports modules providing custom events.
- Added experimental filterablechat gui and corresponding event, for science. Disabled by default.
- All script actions that logically ought to return a value now return a value.
- Added return value info to the command reference screen
- Fixed issue with using expansion operator as an array index not working as expected
- Fixed durability change event on shears
Download Macro/Keybind Mod
Macro / Keybind Mod:
Macro / Keybind Mod:
Macro / Keybind Mod:
Macro / Keybind Mod: