Like the name suggests, Lucky/Unlucky Map aims to test your luck and your parkour skills at the same time. The map has a total of 20 small levels. It’s worth mentioning that each level has its own difficulty which surely challenges you much.
This map is compatible with singleplayers, so you have to play on your own. Do you dare to pass through the map or quit. It’s time to prove your parkour skills.
How to install Lucky/Unlucky Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft:
- Download Lucky/Unlucky.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Lucky/Unlucky Map 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2