Lucky Blocks Command Block in Minecraft with only one command block. This creation doesn’t require mods to be installed and thanks to the power of commands, it reproduces the lucky block mod in vanilla minecraft.
Command Block Showcases:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Lucky Blocks Command Block 1.9.4/1.9 by TheRedEngineer download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Lucky Blocks Command: