Loot++ Mod is an useful mod which allows you to implement many interesting customization with many things in Minecraft. This mod appears with various features. It has capacity to add and remove many recipes or any drops from entities as well. In addition, you can experience with many new added blocks, ítems and records.
Overall, Loot++ Mod is a very convenient mod that adds a lot of useful things into the game.
This mod lets you do a few things:
- Add or remove items from any chest type (including nether fortress chests and any custom chests added by mods or custom chests you add in the config),
- Add or remove crafting recipes
- Add or remove smelting recipes
- Add or remove drops from entities
- Add or remove drops from blocks
- Add or remove ore dictionary entries
- Add a few types of items (tools, armor, etc.)
- Add a few types of blocks
- Add new records
- Allow items and armour to give you potion effects under certain circumstances
- Change maximum stack sizes
A sample of Custom Records Added
A sample of what kinds of blocks and items you can add
The instructions for each are in the config files:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Loot++ Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Loot++ Mod Download Links: