- Localized weather! See rain and nastier storms coming in from a distance
- Replaces vanilla clouds with my own particle based ones that are always shifting around
- Replaces rain and snowfall with a particle based one that blows in the wind
- Rain clouds build up moisture from water and moist biomes
- Stormfront system uses biome temperatures to create nasty storms!
- Improved look of storms from old weather mod
- Wind Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz of DecoCraft)
- Scenes enhanced with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
- Enhances snowfall with more gradual smooth buildup
Read more: another weather mod
These are the levels of intensity:
- 0 – 1+ = rain – thunderstorm
- 1 – 2+ = thunderstorm – high wind (and more rain???)
- 2 – 3+ = high wind – hail
- 3 – 4+ = hail – tornado forming
- 4 – 5+ = tornado forming – F1 tornado
High wind and tornadoes above F1 arent in yet, nor are hurricanes or tropical storms.
- /weather2 volcano create – will spawn a very very WIP volcano at your location, in hyper demo mode, missing lots of planned particle effects
- /weather2 storm create F1 – will spawn tornado at your location, eg syntax for other storms: Syntax: storm create
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Download the this mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.