LLibrary will ease the life of modders and provided them with new standard of content as it is fulfilled with the latest and exellent modding tools.Besides, mods will operate with more ease and complexity if using LLibrary, which reduces crashes and creat much smoother experience as result.
Use LLibrary if you don’t want to miss any of these features!
- Clean workplace
- Animation tools that can be used to bring your models to life
- Built-in update checker which update mods automatically
- Weapon dictionary to help others mods react accordingly to the weapon you are using
- Assistance for various entity hitboxes, which is a must for a mob mod ( you now can creat a hitbox for all parts of your entity as well as boundaries in any forms without hitting the air around a sophisticated model)
- Advanced animation api and other animation tools.
- Lightweight update checker.
- Expandable command builder.
- Easy-to-use config handler.
- Powerful entity data handlers.
How to use:
You can go to the LLibrary Wiki for guides on how to use most of its features.
LLibrary How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the LLibrary from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
LLibrary Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2