About Lights Out (Halloween) Horror Map :
“Lights Out” is an original 2015 Halloween Map. You play as a young girl who decided to stay home during winter holidays. You heard something break and woke up, discovering that the electricity is out. Now all you can do is try to turn the lights back on.
How to install:
- Download the Lights Out (Halloween) Horror Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Credits: VanillaBurp, samasaurus6, Ravenah