LightningCraft Mod is designed to allow players to use the power of lightning to make stuff.
As you see that lightning is a dangerous resource of nature and it can strike everything on its way. That’s why many people say that it is brave or the stupid mess with lightning. However, that features of lightning bring many benefits for those who want to harness that strong power of lightning to use it for their own purposes. Also, if you need very specialized tools and machines, lightning is definitely a potential one for you. Therefore players can do many incredible things through this mod to obtain various benefits.
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful items, such as Electricium and Skyfather Shards
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather shard has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Anything made from this mystical item repairs itself automatically. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting with luck (+1 fortune when auto-smelting), the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1×3 row at a time, use again to get a 5×5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don’t like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they’ve sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld and beyond?
- And much more?
A sample setup
From the back
The Underworld Portal
Kinetic Armor and Sword
Skyfather Armor and Sword
The Lightning Guide also shows you infusion recipes
Oh, and it has some sweet Thaumcraft integration. Aspects for everyone
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the LightningCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
LightningCraft Mod Download Links: