Lemon’s Simple Teleporters Mod is a great one that is easy to play and extremely useful in Minecraft. A craftable teleporter block is added to travel your world rapidly. The following are important notes to play this mod successfully:
- Craft an “Ender Crystal” by heating up an Ender eye in a furnace to begin
- Sneak right click a block to create a link at a position you would like to teleport to with this crystal.
- Place this Teleporter on the ground and use the Ender Crystal made earlier in it by right clicking with it in your hand. Freely take the crystal out and put it back in.
- Step on it and sneak to be teleported to the position you linked the crystal to.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Lemon’s Simple Teleporters Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.