Legos meets Minecraft. Lego Mod for vanilla Minecraft with only one command block. Lego command can be used with any block in Minecraft to turn it into a little lego block for tiny Minecraft creations and builds. Build tiny houses or city with these mini Minecraft lego blocks.
Command Block Showcases:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Lego Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
For Minecraft 1.10.x