LaunchGUI creates a menu with a single button and up to 10 lines of text right before the main menu. It will disable itself once the button is pressed. A utility for modpack creators that creates a GUI when the player initially launches the pack.
How to use:
- Download and install LaunchGUI.
- Do an initial launch to generate your config.
- Open the config up in your favorite text editor. Change all the lines you want. Leave the line blank if you don’t plan to use them, or want a line break.
- Distribute to players of your pack.
- Also found in the GUI if you haven’t changed anything and launch
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the LaunchGUI from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
LaunchGUI Download Links:
Credits: TehNut, TehNutJenkins