What does Laser Mod do?
This mod adds a selection of cool laser into the game.
- Basic Laser - Can?t have upgrades on it. Mostly used for quick redstone signals up, down, left, right, forward, backwards.
- Advanced Laser ? Can apply multiple upgrades (Fire, Damage, Pull, Push, Invisible) to make amazing lasers
- Reflector ? Right click with screwdriver to open and close inputs and output sides. Combine laser attribute together he and colour!
- Colour Converter ? Right click on it with dyes to change the colour it will turn lasers into. Put a laser in one end it will be painted colour on the other end.
- Laser Detector ? When a laser hits it it will emit a redstone signal
- Laser Seeking Googles ? See invisible lasers
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Laser Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: