Lance Mod adds a lance to the game.
- The damage you cause depends on your speed! So if you run or ride on a horse the lance will cause much more damage as if you just walk.
- With the right mouse button you can put the lance up and down so it won?t cause any damage.
- With the left mouse button you can thrust the lance to increase the damage.
- Attention: After hitting an armored aim the lance will take more damage!
- Copper and Steel lances will only be available when you have installed other mods that add Copper/Steel to the game.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Lance Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.