Ever thought the regular ladder were a bit plain and not so useful? This mini-mod aim to make ladders a bit more useful and a lot better looking.
Rope Ladder has to be placed at the side or under a solid block. After the first ladder has been placed you can extend it down, no further solid blocks are required.
Sturdy Ladder has to be placed on or at the side of a solid block. More ladders can be placed on top of the first one.
This machine will place rope ladders from its inventory when it receives a redstone signal. Will retract the ladders if no signal is given.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Ladders Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.