Labyrinths API creates upon the Plans API to enable users taking part in multiple structures together to make a labyrinth.
This mod releases 3 pre-configured styles:
- Knot – highly clustered together with few hallways and has the greatest number of levels.
- Hydra – more long hallways and has a medium number of levels.
- Sprawl – combination of knot and hydra and only 1-3 levels.
And this also contains 4 pre-configured sizes: Small , Medium , Large and Vast
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Labyrinths API from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Labyrinths API Download Links: