One day, you wake up on an island, unknown to the world. You ask yourself, one simple question. Am I, alone?
You are NOT
You are stranded on a huge Jungle Island, you have to survive the super hostile nights of Konghaï Islands! You can mine, build your own house and do all the other thing you’d do on a normal survival lets play, but with a ton of adventure!
This map contains huge structures to find & explore, some of them are hard to find, so keep an eye out for hints that you might find on your adventure!
Scattered over the island are 20-30 small secret structures, some of them have a little something to help you to survive, but others are deathtraps.
- 1. Difficulty = Easy or higher (Balanced on Normal)
- 2. Play in Survival (in case you spawn in creative, just do /gamemode 0)
- 2. Don’t venture more than 300 blocks from the island
- 3. Don’t cheat, hack, or anything like that
(recommended, but not necessary)
- 1. Don’t build a nether portal (but find one!)
- 2. Try to find the 5 main structures
How to install:
- Download the Konghaï Island Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Map Download Links: