KleeSlabs Mod is an exceedingly creative mod in Minecraft. Hold shift while breaking a double slab to only one half of it. The broken half depends on your position. Assisting Vanilla slabs as well as a few modded slabs and can be set up to have more support (as long as they use the default implementation). It can suggest the name itself as well.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the KleeSlabs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.