In this mod there are lots of fun and crazy things. From bouncy toys to scary zombies, everything and anything added will be super fun! There is no real theme to this mod, which means there are no limitations to the additions, or creativity of the mod. It consists of structures, mobs, bosses, items, and blocks. This mod is multiplayer supported.
Screenshots and Recipes:
Blocks and Items:
Armor, Weapons, and Tools
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Kingdoms of The Overworld (A Bunch of Stuff) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.